Expanded PTFE Sheet
Expanded PTFE Sheet made from biaxial oriented expanded PTFE sheeting that is laminated to the required thickness. Expanded 100% virgin PTFE using a proprietary process that products a uniform and highly frbrillated microstructure with equal tensile strength in all directions.
- 1.Distilleries, petrochemical, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, general chemical, power generation, iron and steel manufacturing, pulp and paper, etc.
- 2.Suitable for steel flanges where a highly compressible gasket is required;
- 3.Irregular surface flanges.
- 1.Best chemical corrosion resistance
- 2.PH range 0~14
- 3.Not only resists chemical attack, but it will not contaminate, conforms to FDA requirements.
- 4.Cuts easily, excellent sealability
|Pressure, Max:||1800 psig|
|Temperature Range:||-200 to +310oC|
|Compressibility ASTM F36||45+/-5|
|Recovery ASTM F36||>/=10|
|ASTM F37 (Nitrogen)|
|Creep Relaxation ASTM F38:||30%|
- 1. Temperature: 20oC
- 2. Fluid Medium: Nitrogen
- 3. Testing Medium Pressure: 4.0MPa
- 4. Loading:17.25Mpa
- 5. Pre-tightened Stress: 17.25MPa
Expanded PTFE Sheet Sizes:
|1/32''||60 x 60||1524 x 1524||3.3||1.5|
|1/16''||60 x 60||1524 x 1524||6.2||2.8|
|3/32''||60 x 60||1524 x 1524||10.2||4.6|
|1/8''||60 x 60||1524 x 1524||12.3||5.6|
|3/16''||60 x 60||1524 x 1524||20.5||9.3|
|1/4''||60 x 60||1524 x 1524||24.7||11.2|
Expanded PTFE Sheet Package: